Every employee involved with the telemedical services must be trained in using the technical system with its medical and organizational features. Adjusted to communal circumstances and requirements the training take place in the form of teacher-centered lessons, demonstrations, simulations and on the job training.
P3 offers the following educations:
- Education and advanced training of rescue service staff for telemedical services
- Education and advanced training of control center staff for telemedical services
- Assessment, qualification and education of emergency professionals for telemedical services
- Periodic advanced trainings in operations for medical and non-medical staff
- Education and advanced training of supervisors and multipliers
Within the training an according curriculum, based on current guidelines and research findings, is developed and taught. Educated TeleMedics can view the contents through e-learning modules. The telemedic training happens within the existing telemedic services and is simulated at a redundant workspace provided by P3 in Aachen.
Duration, group size and contents of the different trainings vary. Please inquire all information on costs, dates and registration via email to email@example.com.